A zero-waste device that leaves your hands dry and provides effective sanitization against viruses, fungi and bacteria
GLOW: THE DEVICE
Glow is a device which exploits the antimicrobial power of cold plasma for hand sanitization. An innovation in the field of hand sanitization, for which we have filed a patent request.
Glow is the only device that has no parts subject to wear, does not generate waste products and respects the environment. By choosing Glow you can count on a product that does not dirty, does not waste and guarantees absolute hand sanitization.
- It requires only a normal electrical outlet (it yields a very low consumption of about 20-30W when in operation, 0.5W in stand-by).
- It does not require any installation or setting up. Just plug it in!
- Safe to use. Glow features two compartments: a closed and inaccessible compartment, where the ionized gas is generated, and one where you can introduce your hands.
GLOW: HOW IT WORKS
Glow is a compact and versatile device, easy to use and intuitive for all operators who are looking for the best solutions to ensure a perfect hygiene of their customers’ hands. Glow, with its handy and compact structure, is easily transportable and guarantees a top level user experience.
How it works:
- Insert both hands into the sanitizing drawer.
- When the light turns on, the sanitizing process begins.
- Wait for the luminescence to turn off, indicating the completion of sanitizing.
During dispensing, the sensation you feel is similar to a weak current of air.
In addition, Glow ensures sanitization not only of the skin but also of the space under the nails, where viruses often settle.
WHY BUY GLOW?
Glow, the device for hygiene without compromise:
- Dry and sanitized hands. Customers’ hands will be perfectly dry and ready to use.
- Reduced environmental impact.Glow has a lower environmental impact than plastic containers of sanitizing gel or hard-to-dispose-of wet wipes.
- Savings for merchants. No refills or recurring expenses: ionized gas is generated from the air and electricity consumption is very low.
- Guaranteed hygiene. The luminescence inside the device remains for the entire duration of the hand sanitizing cycle, thus ensuring proper sanitation.
- Innovative and technological: Glow’s technology ensures the customer a better user experience.
THE OBJECTIVE OF GLOW
Our research has focused on the use of ionized gases to inactivate bacteria, viruses, fungi and block their proliferation on living tissues such as the skin of the hands.
Driven by the current health emergency, Glow was created to control the spread of all viruses (such as seasonal flu), bacteria and fungi and is designed to fulfill a single need: the proper sanitation and hygiene of our hands.
THE USEFULNESS OF GLOW
Life habits have inevitably changed: we are all more careful about hygiene procedures and what our hands can touch. Today we have a greater awareness of the problem of infections.
That’s why Glow proposes to bring the use of ionized gas from the medical world and scientific research to daily applications for the sanitization of hands and small objects (rings, bracelets), exploiting the antimicrobial effect that ionized gas has.
Glow is tested at the Molecular Medicine laboratories of the University of Padua, a research center at the forefront of the fight against the spread of Covid19. Procedures have also been initiated for the certification of Glow as:
- Class I medical deviceat the Ministry of Health under European Regulation 2017/745
- Innovative and technological industrial patentat the Italian Patent and Trademark Office
American Pharmacy Valisure, which performs checks on the chemical composition of drugs, analyzed 260 bottles of hand sanitizer from 168 brands and found that 17% contained detectable levels of the known carcinogen benzene. Here’s why you should buy Glow.
Why is Glow needed even after COVID-19 ?
- Tax relief. In Italy, starting from January 1st 2021, as specified in the Relaunch Decree, the supply of certain goods (including hand sanitizing devices) used in health emergencies will be subject to VAT at a rate of 5%.
- Hand sanitization is a very effective weapon against flu, as confirmed by a report of the Superior Institute of Health: in the last week of 2020, the incidence of flu was 1.4 cases per 1000 people, while in 2019 it was 4.9 cases.
- Not only COVID19, there are approximately 1.7 million unknown viruses in the world, some ready to make the species leap and cause epidemics or pandemics. At HT Plasma we believe it is more effective to prevent than to fight!