Glow is a device for hand sanitization which exploits the antimicrobial power of cold plasma.
Tested at the Molecular Medicine laboratories of the University of Padua, it is 99.9% effective against viruses, fungi and bacteria.
Its handy and compact structure makes it easy to carry and ensures a top level user experience.
How the device works:
- Glow only needs a regular electric outlet (it yields a very low consumption of 20-30W when active, and 0.5W in stand-by).
- It does not require any installation or setting up. Just plug it in!
- Safe to use. Glow features two compartments: a closed and inaccessible compartment, where the ionized gas is generated, and one where you can introduce your hands.
- During dispensing, the sensation perceived is similar to a weak current of air.
- Guarantee of sanitization. The luminescence inside the device lasts for the entire hand sanitization cycle duration, thus ensuring proper sanitization.
In addition to ease of use, the Glow products are eco and user friendly. Glow is the only device that can guarantee:
- Dry and sanitized hands. Customers’ hands will be perfectly dry and ready to use.
- Reduced environmental impact. Glow has a lower environmental impact with respect to plastic gel containers or wet wipes that are difficult to properly dispose of.
- Savings for merchants. No refills or other recurring expenses: ionized gas is generated from air and electric consumption is very low.
A compact, versatile device with a low economic impact, designed to meet a single customer need: proper hand sanitization.